Sunday, January 31, 2010

Realistic Recipes

This blog isn't meant to be all about cooking, but as a mom, it's a big part of my life. I feel like I'm constantly planning for, shopping for, cleaning up after, or fixing meals. My children are hungry pretty much all of the time, and yes, I do feed them. But they're like little Cookie Monsters, and they're getting bigger all of the time.

And as a mom, homeschooling or not, I bet some of you are like me. Time restricted. So I'm starting a blog with Realistic Recipes at Sugar Tails Recipe Box. Most of the recipes will be super-easy ones that I like to use fairly often. Occasionally, there might be something special that takes a little more time, but for the most part, I'm only including my go-to meals. The ones I "go-to" when I need an easy stand-by that doesn't leave me searching for exotic ingredients that I don't have on hand. I've also included a couple of my favorite food links, and hopefully, as I go along, I'll be able to add some pictures of some of the super-easy, yummy dishes. So here's the link. Enjoy!




www.sugartailsrecipebox.blogspot.com/
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails