Ten selfish reasons why, after seven years, I'm glad to have waddler toddler in my life again.
10. I have an excuse to buy really cute over-sized bags.
9. I have a reason to carry said bag filled to the top with her things and mine. I have a place for everything!
8. I have a snack at my fingertips everywhere I go. Yes, I share with her . . . unless I can get away with it.
7. I have an excuse to leave any place I don't want to be, and in a hurry.
6. I have someone to read really silly rhyming board books to. My boys are thankful for this as they've moved on from Moo, Baa, La La La. I haven't.
5. I have an excuse to buy, and play with, brightly patterned nesting boxes, wooden blocks and cool stacking rings. (Not to mention dolls this time around.)
4. I have a viable reason for a messy home. It really is a reason, not an excuse. The girl is the Destroyer.
3. I get to have play dates with my mom friends.
2. I have a reason to sit down and do absolutely nothing at the end of the day (or the middle of it) because someone needs to cuddle.
1. I have someone in my life who literally lights up when she sees me -- every time!
Links for 2017-02-25 [del.icio.us]
8 hours ago