Wednesday, March 10, 2010

WORD-Filled Wednesday

I had something else on my mind to write today, but I feel that God is prodding me to do something else:  WORD-Filled Wednesdays.  I need encouragement to always be thinking Godward; maybe you do too.  So on Wednesdays I'm going to share a scripture.  I encourage you to meditate on it.  Savor it.  His words are sweet, and they are just for your ears.  He loves you.  Spend time with Him today.


"Be still and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."  Psalm 46:6



Fill up with His Word,


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Jo said...

Just stopping by to thank you for visiting me on my SITS day on Friday. :)

Peace and serenity,
~Jo
'The End Of The Rainbow: Life After Bankruptcy'
*This week is 'MS Awareness Week' -- feel free to stop by to learn more and to find out how you can help. :)

Kita said...

Hopped over from the SITS site. Great pick for the post. To top it all off - your layout is adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails